- To lead our customers and clients through every step of the home buying and selling process, providing whatever education is needed along the way.
- To ensure a positive experience and a successful real estate transaction.
- To negotiate the best possible deal, for all parties.
- Its all about SERVICE and TRUTH!
- YOUR needs set our priorities!
- Where you come to "buy" a home, not have one "sold" to you!
- Always give an honest assessment of the situation, whether good or bad!
Never sign a listing or Buyers' rep agreement that you have no control of. We are committed to providing service to your satisfaction, or we will cancel our agreements if we cannot work it out.
To always put your needs above our own, and ensure that you get the personalized service you deserve, with NO PRESSURE!
It is our goal to ensure 100% customer/client satisfaction. To that end, if your needs are not being met in any buyer or seller arrangement you have with our office, and we cannot work it out to your satisfaction, the arrangement will be terminated with no strings attached.
I am a Christian who believes that integrity is paramount. Every agent in our office is a Christian, and we all operate on Christian principles. Let us "earn" the opportunity to work with you. We will show you the difference it makes to work with agents who have a "you first" philosophy, and approach every transaction from that standpoint.
As Owner/Broker, it is my goal for our office to be recognized for providing the most thorough, professional, and personalized service in the industry. After 25 years of serving the Nation in the U.S. Navy, it is my desire to serve the people in the San Angelo area with the same drive and dedication that took me to the top of my profession in the military.
Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services